Grow your skills in design, project management, new product development, operations support and more
If you combine mechanical engineering expertise with solid project management skills and a collaborative spirit, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role as part of our global engineering group, supporting all Essilor production facilities around the world.
- Make an impact in a role that includes tooling design work, project management, new product development, operations support and more. Quick question for you - click here
- Get hands-on in our injection molding lab and polymer analytical lab, both on site.
- Expand your experience in leadership while also keeping your hands-on skills sharp.
- Build a career home -- we are particular about who joins our team, but once you are on board, you will enjoy unlimited opportunities to learn things beyond your job description.
, an Essilor company, is one of the world’s largest designers and manufacturers of precision polycarbonate lenses. The company's history stretches back to 1970, and it became part of Essilor in 1995. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.